Federal Republic of Somalia
Hirshabelle State of Somalia
Ministry of Interior, and local Government
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Type of service: Translation (English to Somali)
Type of contract: Service provider
Total number of pages to be translated: 102 pages of both Manuals
Deadline of application: 20thMay 2020
The Ministry of Interior and Local Government of Hirshabelle State of Somalia has developed the Local Government Human Resource Guideline and the Local Government Employment Regulation Guideline and seeks the services of a qualified translator to translate the 2 documents from English to Somali to facilitate dissemination to the local governments.
The objective is to provide translation services to the Ministry of Interior and Local government of Hirshabelle State of Somalia for:
- Local Government Human Resource Management Guideline from English into Somali version (50pages)
- Local Government Employment Regulation Guideline from English into Somali version (52 pages)
SCOPE OF WORK:
The service provider will undertake the following responsibilities:
– Translate the entire 2 documents and submit them in Word format including: –
- Proofreading and editing the document,
- Incorporating suggested changes to the translation after submission of the draft,
The service provider should ensure high quality and accuracy (of terms and meaning) of the translated documents before submission and complete the work within the agreed timeline.
- Submit a letter of interest indicating the time it will take to complete the translation.
- Submit a financial proposal showing the breakdown of costs
- Provide proof of previous work by submitting the original text and translated work from English into Somali.
- Provide 2 references from previous clients
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Interested service providers are requested to submit their technical (letter of interest, previous work and references) and financial proposals to the Ministry of interior Hirshabelle-State through the e-mail email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only e-mail applications will be accepted.