Grow with DP World Berbera.
DP World is a leading enabler of world trade which play a key role in the global supply chain, developing economies and growing prosperity for billions.
With Our global workforce is made up of 50,000 people with over 110 different nationalities. Their experience and expertise to position our business as a global leader, allowing us to benefit from a wide range of opinions and ideas.
DP World Berbera is Launching GROW program which aims to train and develop high potential Somaliland youth for technical and business skills.
The program is focused on the recruitment and development of the best graduate talent and provides accelerated development opportunities. Grow comprises face-to-face and online courses plus practical work experience over 18 to 24 months period as a full-time trainee
Each trainee performance will be evaluated periodically.
We are offering training opportunities for 19 young talents in the following fields;
- Human Resources
- Information technology
- Health, Safety & Environment
Qualifications, Knowledge and skills required are;
- Degree (minimum 2 years after Secondary school) in the following areas; Human resources, information technology or Computer Science, Finance or accounting, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Planning
- Passion to learn and gain experience
- Good Behavior and attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Somali
- Good team player
- Advanced user for MS Office
Previous professional experience in the above-mentioned areas will be an advantage.
Panel interviews will be conducted with applicants who will be shortlisted.
The closing date to receive applications will be 31st of October 2019
How to Apply
If you find yourself meets the above-mentioned requirements, please send your CV with the supporting documents by Email to BerberaGrow@dpworld.com