|JOB TITLE: Team lead enumerator (Pre-qualification)LOCATION: Based on Hargeisa and traveling to Sool & Sanaag|
|JOB PURPOSE: To support the delivery of field data collection for a baseline assessment which includes, supervision and management of the enumerator, data analysis and final report production.|
|BASELINE ASSESSMENT TIME FRAME: This exercise is to get a list of qualified Enumerator team leader for one year ( October 2019 to May 2020.|
|SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES· Higher university degree of social sciences, research, or related field.|
· Minimum of 7 years professional experience specifically related to Water, Sanitation, & Hygiene projects.
· Extensive experience in conducting emergency/humanitarian response projects in humanitarian settings;
· Excellent research skills both for qualitative and quantitative research methods;
· Proven ability to write and present complex WaSH related issues for both technical and non-technical audiences;
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
· Ability to work under pressure, ability to prioritize and commitment to meet deadlines.
The selection of the team leader will be analyzed under the following criteria;
|Ho to apply:Please send your motivation letter, updated CV and expected budget (daily fee) to SOM-Consultancies@oxfam.org by latest 22th October 2019. Make the subject line: Team lead enumerator (Pre-qualification)|