Job type: Full-Time
SomPrint Ltd is a leading printing press passionately determined to provide a high quality digital and offset printing services to its clients all across Somalia and beyond. Within a short period, SomPrint became the No.1 Printing Press in Somalia serving both the public and the private sector, since 2014.
SomPrint is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and committed team player to fill the Senior logistics and supply position in Mogadishu.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the entire procurement, supply chain, resources and inventory
- Set up systems, implement documents and procedures & develop forms when necessary
- Ensure that all relevant people understand the procurement process by providing trainings inductions and consistent information sharing.
- Set up system, implement documents and procedures & develop forms when necessary Accountable for ensuring the monthly stock inventory is complete
- Responsible for ensuring that that stock movement (IN & OUT) processes are respected
- Responsible for overall compliance with the stock management procedure
- Responsible for providing stock reports;
- Supervision and management of the warehouse team.
- Delivery (Transport) Management
- Responsible for the overall compliance with delivery procedures
- Procedures & develop forms when necessary.
- Responsible for reporting to the department finance and as well as the operation manager
- Perform other tasks as requested by SOMPRINT LTD Management
- Bachelor degree in purchasing and supply management related fields from reputable university
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in procurement and logistics management
- Experiences in the printing press industry is an advantage
Experience in safety and security management an advantage
- Proven ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision, pro-active and a good team-player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective work relations at all levels, Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask, deal constructively with stress and working long hours.
- Excellent IT Knowledge is essential
- English language proficiency (writing and speaking) is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through email: email@example.com before 28th October 2019 OR Click the Apply button on this website