Job type: Full-Time
SomPrint Ltd is a leading printing press passionately determined to provide a high quality digital and offset printing services to its clients all across Somalia and beyond. Within a short period, SomPrint became the No.1 Printing Press in Somalia serving both the public and the private sector, since 2014.
SomPrint is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and committed team player to fill theSenior Creative Graphics Designer position in Mogadishu.
- Do you have what it takes to influence and inspire businesses to scrap their business branding (not only logo but also their entire business branding) by introducing highly creative and professional branding concepts and designs?
- Can you introduce new commercial (sellable) products and services for our printing press such as notebooks, advert materials etc.?
- Do you have the leadership knowledge and experience to manage a Creative Design House?
If yes; SomPrint Ltd (leading printing press) in Mogadishu, Somalia is the right place for you. Your day to day task will include:
- You will be developing and managing our new design house
You will be leading a team of designers as well as training new members
- You will be undertaken branding work (from concept to finishing) for our clients
You need to have:
1. Entrepreneurial mindset, creative thinking, graphic and printing (offset printing) knowledge
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the graphic and printing industry
3. Excellent knowledge (professional certificate preferable) in all Adobe suite (PS, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
4. MA degree in related design or marketing. Double MA will be preferable.
5. Excellent communication skills, Somali language and English is a must (fluent verbal and written) Ability to coach, train and manage a team of diverse background and Experiences.
6. Advertising Agency, Design, Printing, Publishing, Branding Development, Product Development Direct Selling/Marketing
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th October 2019 OR Click the Apply button on this website