Position title: Sales Supervisor
Contract Type: Full-Time Employee
Duty Station: City Furniture Showroom, New Hargeisa
Date of Issue: 12/7/2020
Closing date: 20/7/2020
City Furniture Industry Ltd is one of the leading suppliers of high quality furniture in East Africa. We are a pioneer in the industry offering the market greater choice, innovative and ergonomic designs as well as environmentally friendly furniture.
Since Our humble inception in 2014, the group has grown from strength to strength. City Furniture Industry Ltd started its
Establishment in Somaliland at 2016. From the very beginning, the group has focused on its core principles of customer service, quality, and value for money and innovation, and it is these principles that have enabled the group to gain the trust of customers.
On the manufacturing front, we have continued to invest in new technology and machinery to continue its popular pace with new designs and styles to suit client’s needs. In particular, we have invested in post-forming machinery, technology to work with Corian® material as well as other woodworking machines. Having established ourselves as a market leader for customized high quality furniture, we have also continued our growth strategy and has developed additional lines that includes Kitchens and Wardrobes, Joinery & Fit outs and Custom-made furniture.
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales supervisor to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The Sales supervisor’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
To be successful as a Sales supervisor, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales supervisor should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
Sales Supervisor Duties &Responsibilities:
- Supervision of sales and sales employees in the furniture showroom
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Managing, mentoring, and training sales employees.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as
- Promote the products and services of city furniture industry to both consumer and business customers.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Handle customers’ complaints, questions and issues
Sales Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience of at least two years.
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good command of English Language, Arabic and Somali Language.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV (2 pages Maximum) and Application Letter to City Furniture HR department’s Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20/7/2020
* Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for further selection