Towfiiq Hotel requires a motivated, energetic and career-minded Front Desk Agent to work directly with our guests to ensure a memorable experience. The Receptionist main job is to know and understand the property and be able to answer any questions guest may have. The main responsibilities are guests’ services that include checking guests in and out of the resort, balancing their accounts and ensuing all transactions are completed efficiently and accurately. As Receptionist you will be responsible for quoting and selling resort rates and packages including food and beverage. Towfiiq Hotel offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Other duties will include registering guests, making and modifying reservations, acting as hotel operator, and performing concierge duties. The Receptionist must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding guest service to our guests. The Receptionist must have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external Guests.
· Customer Focus
· Energy & Stress
· Quality Orientation
· Problem Solving
· Accountability and Dependability
· High School Diploma
· A university degree will be an added advantage.
· (two) years of experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent
· Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management
· Demonstrated ability to lead and direct a team
· Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques
· Strong working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
· Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of guests and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
· Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
· Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
· Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
· High level of proficiency with Hotel software, Microsoft office, email and web-based programs
· Must possess sound knowledge of safety, emergency evacuation
Send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org