AMAANO BOARDING AND DAY SCHOOL
Are you an experienced Primary teacher ready to make a bigger impact on the education of young students?
Amaano Boarding and Day school is hiring an enthusiastic and responsible Primary school female teacher whose greatest passion is to see kids learn and grow. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children, creating joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in designing a complete teaching resources
- Teach self-contained class
- Design and implement professional records as required.
- Use and organise learning material and resources
- Use songs, stories and games to motivate children to participate
- Set standardized Examinations
- Support/assist children that need extra help
- Evaluate children’s performance and progress
- Adhere to teaching standards and safety regulations of Amaano BA&DS
Qualifications and requirements
- 5 years of experience as Primary School teacher from grades( 1-6)
- Diploma or BA degree in teaching
- Very good knowledge of child psychology and development
- Must enjoy working with children
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Attention to detail
- Only female candidate can apply
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent Command of English Language( Written and spoken English)
Application last deadline: Saturday , the 14th of December 2019: Only few shortlisted candidates can be accepted: Interested applicant can send their CV at AB&D School email@example.com or drop CV in person at Amaano Boarding and Day School Main office during working hours.
Short listed candidate will be communicated for Oral Interview and Written Exam on December , the 15th of December 2019 .