About Company :
POSITION ADVERTISED: MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (M&E OFFICER)
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian organization with a mission to work with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change. ADRA Somalia belongs to the world wide network, comprised of more than 130 supporting and implementing country offices. ADRA Somalia is seeking to recruit M&E Officer to be based in Puntland and Galmudug regions of Somalia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular visits to project sites to monitor the implementation of activities, gather feedback from beneficiaries and submit detailed report about the activities and findings
- Assist to develop and strengthen local projects networks.
- Assist to identify needs and opportunities by conducting training needs assessments.
- Collect data on project indicators and maintain an updated database on project progress
- Tracking project performance at community level and report, monitor and follow up on project activities.
- Support the program team to record and analyze monitoring data for reporting and timely communicate the results of analysis to inform program decision making
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on a quarterly basis and make recommendations to improve the project based on the findings
- Support the Project Manager to prepare periodic project reports based on accurate and evidence-based data/information
- Support in the tracking of outcome of activities evidenced by accurate data to enhance quality of reporting
- Identify and document human interest stories and case studies based on the successes of implemented projects
- Assist in reviewing log frames, M&E work plans and targets at proposal development stage through to project implementation
- A degree in Education, Community Development or Project Management.
- Over 3 years experience in data collection, tabulation and analysis. Knowledge and use of SPSS is essential.
- Strong data collection and collation skills, processing, analysis and report writing.
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and database software programs.
- Experience working with civil society groups and government authorities.
- Good negotiating skills.
- If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com not later than 12th October 2019 Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Applicants to provide current and expected salary.
’ADRA Somalia is committed to upholding the rights of all children and vulnerable adults that we serve and those we interact with in the course of our work. We endevour to protect all from all forms of abuse and exploitation as outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). ADRA Somalia has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff