New Life hospital
New Life hospital, started in 2020, is a hospital with state-of-the-art equipment, world class infrastructure and highly qualified doctors.
Service was excellent. Especially the room accommodation was good.
Care provided by the staff was really pleasing and good.
Doctors and all staff are very caring and always ready and available for any help.
Excellent hospital facilities well behaved staffs, this is the first time I had been hospitalized between two region sool and sanaag.
#Who are we?
New Life general hospital is health care center providing high quality health care services at optimal cost. Located in kulaal district,
We believe in making your concerns ours. Our 24-hour human, medical, and infrastructural services ensure your constant comfort and quick recovery.
To provide high-quality patient-centric health care leading to optimal outcomes, patient satisfaction and pursue value creation for all stake holders.
We continuously strive to provide latest in Health Care by upgrading the technology and introducing most modern equipment.
we will hope to Success for us is the smile on our patients’ faces as they leave our hospital.
Our mission is to deliver high quality, cost effective and family oriented services through an environment that would nature the cause and integrate education and clinical activities.
Reports To: Hospital Manager
Duty Station: kulaal district Sanaag Region
Closing Date: 15th Juley, 2020
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Follows all relevant New Life Hospital policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner;
2. Provides maternal health/family planning services to ensure readiness of patients before referrals;
3. Examines pregnant women after initial visits through antenatal period to assess the health condition of the patient and whether she requires a referral to the Medical Officer/ Gynecologist;
4. Provides advice on postnatal services at the New Life Hospital, when needed, to ensure continuous provision of maternal services; pays postnatal home visits to check on the health status of mother and child; follows up on defaulters;
5. Advises families on birth spacing and family planning to ensure the wellbeing and health of all family members;
6. Supports the staff nurse in family planning sessions to ensure consistency of advice given; educates groups and individuals on various issues with regards to family planning, maternity and child care;
7. Provides preconception care to ensure safe pregnancies;
8. Performs breast examination for pregnant women and other suspected cases;
9. Inserts Intra Uterine Device (IUD) and performs periodic checkups after insertion and takes vaginal swabs for laboratory testing;
10. Assists in the provision of child health services and completion of records relevant to the provision of these services;
11. Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment;
12. Reviews and analyzes reports related to maternal health, and shares information on research and related studies in order to help provide optimal care to patients;
13. Maintains a high standard of infection control to ensure safety of staff and clients;
14. Performs such other duties and assignments as may be required.
Requirements and qualifications
Experience from working as Midwifery, in a hospital and Midwifery sector
Previous experience from working in hospital Midwifery
Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
Good command and knowledge of English
Context/Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
Diploma in Midwifery/Degree and/or having fair knowledge of work experience for Midwifery
Good computer skills (word processing, excel, internet and power point).
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Please apply this position before Deadline on 15th July 2020, through send your application CV and Cover letter and other support documents to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org However, applications will be shortlisted as we receive it and interviews will be carried out if necessary, before the end date. Therefore, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and before the deadline. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, women candidates are strongly encourage to apply this position