Kalkaal Maternity Care is a non-profit organization working at the grassroots level to improve health outcomes for rural communities in some of the hardest to reach in Somalia.
The organization is a U.S. non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, registered with the Somalia federal government, and regional administrations.
J O B Profile:
|Job Title:||Medical doctor (1 position)|
|Project:||KMC Widh-Widh Referral Health Center|
|Duty Location:||Widh-Widh District, Togdheer|
- Bachelor degree in medicine and surgery.
- Had completed CEMOC training program at least 3 years ago.
- Working experience in gynaecological and obstetric surgical procedures at least for 3 years.
- Performed caesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- Have knowledge and experience in sonography
- Have a very good foundation ofKnowledge related to medical illness and techniques needed to diagnose and treat diseases, and injuries, includes signs, symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and +interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Having supportive letters (recommendations) from the previous working stations with log (number of caesarean sections was being operated and differences) of CS.
- Respect of medical ethics
- Ability to listen
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and approaches to problems.
- Communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
HOW TO APPLY
all Applications including a CV with cover letter and at least 3 professional references to be sent email to: email@example.com, not later than 25/6/2020.
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.