Salaam Bank is the first Islamic and Private bank established in Puntland 2011, it provides unique services to its society including Merchants, INGOs, youth and women and etc
Salaam Bank is the largest and the first kind of bank opened in Puntland Somalia which provides Islamic investments. We offer our customers Sharia-compliant investments in Homes and Real Estate Financing, Vehicle Financing, Import /Export Financing, Asset Purchase Financing, Livestock Financing, Commercial Projects and Micro Financing.
We look forward to direct investments or cooperation with local or foreign partners in the fields of agriculture, fisheries and small industries.
Salaam Bank offers innovative Sharia-Compliant products and services such as: Murabaha,Musharakah,Mudarabah,Istisna ,Ijarah (Leasing.
Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Bank’s Marketing Plan at all levels. This position is responsible for initiating, developing, driving and overseeing the implementation of marketing and promotional plans including advertising, sales, research, website, events and brand strategy of the bank at Punt land level.
|Closing Date: Sunday, 23 January 2020|
|Company: Salaam Bank Puntland|
|Position: Marketing Manager (1 Position)|
|Position Type: Full Time|
|Location: Bosaso,Puntland Somalia|
|RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:|
1. Preparing Annual Plans & budgets of marketing department.
2. Evaluating and developing a Marketing Strategy in line with bank objectives.
3. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
4. Managing all marketing activities within the marketing department.
5. Collect and analyze market research data and apply it to current projects.
6. Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans
7. Maintain excellent relationships with community.
8. Work closely with local media including Radio, and Television
9. Organizing Bank Conferences, Trade shows, and major Events.
10 .Building Brand awareness and Positioning.
11. Overseeing Social Media Marketing Strategy and Content Marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
1. A Master/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing And Management.
2. Progressive 3-4 years of experience in Marketing & Management
3. Proven Marketing campaign Experience.
4. Language proficiency in both written and oral English and Arabic is required.
5. Excellent computer skills especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
6. Excellent interpersonal, Communication and Public Speaking Skills.
7. Ability to conduct press conferences and briefings.
8. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and strategic planning skills, strong motivation, business and finance understanding.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Advertised: January 13, 2020
How to Apply
Please bring your Original Documents, CV and Cover letter to the Salaama BANK Bosaso Office.