SomPrint Ltd is a leading printing press passionately determined to provide a high quality digital and offset printing services to its clients all across Somalia and beyond. Within a short period, SomPrint became the No.1 Printing Press in Somalia serving both the public and the private sector, since 2014.SomPrint is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and committed team player to fill the Marketing and Sales Manager position in Mogadishu.
1. Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to energize teams and strategize targets with solid financial knowledge and business acumen
2. Ability to react to changing market conditions, quickly assess these changes, and make sound business decisions that enables profitable growth
3. Ability to execute to plans while effectively managing risks and opportunities
4. Ability to execute to plans while effectively managing risks and opportunities
Marketing Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct continues nationwide market and industry analysis and reviews.
2. Develop & implement nationwide marketing and sales strategies and execution plans (annual).
3. Develop and implement dynamic marketing campaigns to promote the company & products (through exhibitions, media, and online)
4. Plan, open and manage the marketing and sales activities of branches.
5. Develop strategies and implement plans for launching new products and services
6. Develop and monitor company’s CRM while continuously analyzing customer satisfaction and choices
7. Build strategic relationships and partner with key institutions, government bodies, and players
8. Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
9. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against its goals
10. Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
11. Stay up-to-date on current market trends
Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Increase revenue (with SMART target), the reputation and the market share of the company.
2. Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
3. Direct the sales and the marketing of the company’s commercial and the service sections
4. Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market
5. Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
1. In consultation with HR, hire appropriate staff in accordance with the recruitment guidelines
2. Support and motivate and train the employees in accordance with SomPrint policies and practices
1. Responsible for compliance with all reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner and to share them with relevant people
2. Perform other reporting as required by SOMPRINT LTD Management
Qualifications /Work Experience /skills Required
1. Relevant MA/MBA from reputable University
2. At least 5- 10 years relevant experience as a as a Marketing and Sales Management or similar role
3. Experiences in the printing press industry is an advantage
4. Proven ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision, pro-active and a good team-player.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective work relations at all levels, Strong people management and leadership skills.
6. Ability to multitask, deal constructively with stress and working long hours.
7. Excellent IT Knowledge is essential
8. English language proficiency (writing and speaking) is essential
How to Apply
Apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th October 2019 OR Click the Apply button on this page and fill the form