CLOSING DATE:27TH OCTOBER 2019
International NGO Safety Organization (INSO) www.ngosafety.org is seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join our team as IT/Logistics Assistant to be based in Hargeisa, Somaliland.
This position is open for Nationals ONLY.
Reporting to the Information Manager (IM) and functionally to Administration Officer, the IT/Logistics Assistant will provide support in IT and Logistics:
- Network support and Optimization
- Preventive maintenance
- Backup Scheduling and Management
- Liaising with Service Providers
- Office maintenance
- Local procurement and inventory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th October 2019and reference IT/Logistics Assistant in the subject line of the email.
- Cover letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to INSO (1-page maximum).
- An updated CV (2pages maximum).
INSO’s Safeguarding Policy
INSO is fully committed to safe recruitment, selection and vetting of all potential new staff, trustees and volunteers and we will ensure rigorous compliance with our Code of Conduct and Safeguarding policy throughout the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Please DO NOT send any additional information (certificatesetc.) and keep the total size of your application under 2MB if possible.
- INSO does not ask for payment from applicants throughout the recruitment process; if you are asked for payment then please Contact us.
INSO is an Equal Opportunity employer