Golis Telecom Somalia
|Position Title||IT Engineer||Work station||Galkaio|
|Issue Date||23/04/2020||Closing Date:||10/05/2020|
|Num. of Positions||1(One)|
|Notes:||Interested applicants should submit detailed and up-to-date curriculum vita and other supportive documents before the closing date to the south Galkaio site. All documents will notbe returned, therefore do not include original testimonials.|
Golis Telecom is looking for an experienced IT engineers to install, troubleshoot, and maintain Database Servers, Network and ISP equipment across multiple regions, These successful candidates will be implementing new network designs, New Database Servers and troubleshooting their daily issues for our large customer base, These Engineers will be working in a great team environment, have lots of opportunities for training, but will be expected to learn and implement on his own as well.
We want someone who’s experienced in a fast paced, medium sized background, has experience in Database Management Systems and a network Administration.
We are looking for a Team Player, someone with the desire to do a great job, and be part of a rapidly growing company with a proven success record. We are looking for a problem solver who can think outside the box and can also follow general guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree ICT, or IT related field
- Certifications desirable: CCNA, CCNP, MCSE certifications helpful.
- Technical excellence combined with leadership
- Operating Systems: Windows (2000/XP/2003/2008 and 2012 Server), Linux, Unix etc)
- Knowledge of network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, servers,
- Excellent experience in DHCP, DNS, WINS configuration and troubleshooting.
- Excellent experience in solving LAN & WAN problems.
- Excellent experience in networking and Internetworking technologies, Routing Protocols and different communication solutions.
- Experience in Wireless configuration and IP Telephony
- Working experience in IT related fields is an advantage
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems: such as MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, etc.
- Excellent English verbal and proven written communication skills
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- High school certificate
- University certificate
- University transcript
Golis Human Resource Department HR@GOLIS.SO