Job type: Full-Time
SomPrint Ltd is a leading printing press passionately determined to provide a high quality digital and offset printing services to its clients all across Somalia and beyond. Within a short period, SomPrint became the No.1 Printing Press in Somalia serving both the public and the private sector, since 2014.
SomPrint is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and committed team player to fill the Human Resource Manager position in Mogadishu.
1. Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to energize cross-functional, global customers, teams, and organizations
2. Ability to react to changing market conditions, quickly assess these changes, and make sound business decisions that enables profitable growth
3. problem-solving skills
4. Ability to execute to plans while effectively managing risks and opportunities
1. Review, develop and enforce work ethics, policies and procedure.
2. Select, train, schedule and manage employee performance.
3. Communicate job expectations and targets; plan, monitor, appraise, and review performance.
4. Responsible for problem solving, conflict resolution, and multi-tasking project management.
5. Oversee, payroll, manage staff benefits and disciplinary actions.
Qualifications/Work Experience /skills Required
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, business or public administration, social sciences or related field.
2. At least 5- 10 years relevant experience in as a HR or similar role.
3. Open to Multitasking.
4. Computer literate and with excellent IT Knowledge.
Must in SomPrint LTD Mogadishu – Somalia
1. Demonstrated experience in overall responsibility and accountability for the HRM of an organization. Ability to work under pressure, deal constructively with
stress and working long hours.
2. Proven ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision, pro-active and a good team-player. Being fluent in Somali language and
English is a must
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective work relations at all levels, Strong peoplemanagement and leadership skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th October 2019 OR Click the Apply buttom on this website