Vacancy Announcement (1 Position)
Health Project Coordinator
|Organization||Gargaar Relief and Development Organization (GREDO)|
|Position Title||Health Project Coordinator(1 Position)|
|Location/Duty Station||Hudur- Bakool|
|Project Name||Al thani|
|Commitment to Diversity||GREDO is an equal opportunities employer.|
GREDO is an indigenous local NGO. Non-profit non-partial, non- political and voluntary organization based in Baidoa. To reach the most affected grass-root communities in Bay and Bakool regions and lower Shebelle effectively and efficiently, the necessity of local partnership in relief program appeared. Responding to the partnership need, a group of Somali intellectuals and well-wishers initiated in December 1992 a local non-governmental organization called Gargaar Relief and Development Organization (GREDO) the organization has implemented during these period different projects including relief and emergency programs and later improved into rehabilitation and developmental programs.
The health project coordinator will be responsible for program development and implementation of EIDACS health Project
- Assist in the development of short and long term plans for programs, monitor progress assure adherence and evaluate performance
- Assist in design of performance objectives and implement and monitor programming to meet desired outcomes
- Develop yearly outreach plan according to program needs and capacity
- Ensure database maintenance which include participant and prospect information and mailing list
- Ensure the daily weakly mouthy and quarterly report to GREDO head of programs
- Organize and establish meetings on regular basis with designated individuals to foster positive relationships
- Supervise line staff by articulating expectations ,displaying model behavior , maintaining open line of communication and being clear about roles and relationships
- Identify open position and follow hiring and training procedures in a timely manner
- Organize training seminars to address staff needs and indentify relevant external training opportunities
- Assist with the development of public relations and communications strategies to support program goals and increase community awareness
Statement of skills knowledge and abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to youth development and education issues
- Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Creative strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple project.
- Experienced in development and maiming budgets ,hiring and training ,supervisory and assessing personal
- Bachelor degree in health /public health with 2years of direct supervisory or management experience
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and windows based computer application and database management
The responsibilities of the post will require the post holder to have regular contact with children or young people
|Core Values· Integrity|
The candidate will be based in Baidoa, but frequent travels to meet beneficiaries and field visits is required.
All applicants should drop a letter of application and updated CV (including 3 Professional referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applied for in the subject. The deadline for application is 13/12/2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
GREDO is an equal opportunities employer