Job Description: General Office Secretary
- Hargeisa, Somaliland
- Vacancy one Positions
- Terms of employment Full time
- Start date As soon as possible
AlHuda Organization is looking for a qualified applicants for the vacant Positions of General office Secretary.
Duties of this job coordinate office activities and perform secretarial assignments for professional or management staff in support of the on-going operations of the office. Secretarial assignments include such duties as office coordination, scheduling meetings, preparing and maintaining office records, reports, and correspondence relating to the management staff’s area of responsibility.
- Composes and types routine letters, memoranda, reports, minutes of meetings, scientific or technical material, numerical data, charts and forms.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments for management staff and provides information to callers requiring knowledge of activity’s operations, supervisor’s point of view, and the interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
- Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences for management staff
- Proofreads and corrects prepared materials, format, completeness, and content.
- Establishes and maintains office files, indexes, control records, or other information concerning the work under the supervisor’s control.
- Sorts, opens, and distributes incoming mail to staff; associates incoming correspondence with files or related materials needed for meetings, correspondence, and reports.
- Maintains confidentiality of documents and information received.
- Keeps informed of office details and advises management of problems.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets and financial reports; prepares and monitors timekeeping and other personnel records.
- Determines needs and orders office supplies, equipment, repair and maintenance services through organization channels.
- Operates standard office equipment and Performs related work as assigned.
- Equivalent to the completion of University Degree. Supplemental specialized in business administration, office management, secretarial science, or a related field is highly desirable.
- A relevant qualification in Photo shop & Designing Banners and stickers
- Knowledge of office practices, procedures, and computer software programs.
Candidates must be good enough in report writing in
- Arabic: Essential
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Good communication, organization service and relationship-building skill
- Team working skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and Negotiation skills
- Assertiveness and Flexibility
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required
Those interested should submit their cover letter and CV with Copy of their academic Certificates to Human Resource Office: Email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 28th December 2019. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.