Expanding Access to Justice Reporting Focal Point/Program Manager
Start Date: Tentatively January 15, 2020
The Somaliland Women Lawyers Association (SWLA) is non-profit and nongovernmental organization based and operating in Somaliland and registered in December 2007 and duly registered with Somaliland’s Ministry of Justice (Reg.No.816/2007).
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compiling and maintaining official records and documents on the planning, programming, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Justice Promoter program
- Report to and coordinate with EAJ Team about the Justice Promoter Project
- Provide support and supervise Program Officers
- Accountability and transparent and time management
- University Degree in law, social work, development studies, management and human rights
- Previous experience with 4 years civil society or justice sector engagement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience supervising others
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Fluency in Somali and English
How to APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their CV, cover letter and copies of academic qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 22, 2019.