Job type: Full-Time
SomPrint Ltd is a leading printing press passionately determined to provide a high quality digital and offset printing services to its clients all across Somalia and
beyond. Within a short period, SomPrint became the No.1 Printing Press in Somalia serving both the public and the private sector, since 2014.
SomPrint is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and committed team player to fill the Finance Manager position in Mogadishu.
1. Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to energize teams and strategize targets with solid financial knowledge and business acumen
2. Ability to react to changing market conditions, quickly assess these changes, and make sound business decisions that enables profitable growth
3. Ability to execute to plans while effectively managing risks and opportunities
4. Ability to think strategically while tactically executing to deliver strong financial result
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the overall financial and accounting duties and responsibilities
2. Develop and monitor annual budget in coordination with the Executive Director
3. Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
4. Develop and monitor departmental budgets in coordination with the head of departments
5. Payroll management, including arrangement of accrued employee benefits
6. Management of agency budget in coordination with the operations manager
7. Development of individual program budgets
8. Regular meetings with CEO around fiscal planning
Assets and Property Management (including premises):
1. Ensure the safety and effective use of all SOMPRINT LTD assets and properties
2. Ensure the asset database is up to date and accurate
3. Responsible for ensuring that all assets are in a good working condition and that necessary maintenance and repairs of these resources is undertaken
4. Ensure that all assets are used and stored in a safe and secure manner
5. Accountable for the overall compliance with assets, property and premises management procedures
6. Ensure that all data on SOMPRINT LTD assets is regularly backed up, as per base procedures and properly identified;
7. Implement documents and procedures & develop forms when necessary.
8. Ensure proper utilization, maintenance and follow up of the SOMPRINT LTD vehicles, as per SOMPRINT LTD procedures.
9. Control and manage the cost of the vehicles (fuel, maintenance and repairs)
1. In consultationwith HR,hire appropriate staffin accordance with the recruitment guidelines
2. Support and motivate and train the employees in accordance with SomPrint policies and practices
1. Responsible for compliance with all reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner and to share them with relevant people
2. Perform other reporting as required by SOMPRINT LTD Management
Qualifications /Work Eperience /skills Required
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance/Accountingor related field
2. At least 5- 10 years relevant experience as a Senior Finance Managementor similar role
3. Experiences in the printing press industry is an advantage
4. Proven ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision, pro-active and a good team-player.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective work relations at all levels, Strong people management and leadership skills.
6. Ability to multitask, deal constructively with stress and working long hours.
7. Excellent IT Knowledge is essential
8. English language proficiency (writing and speaking) is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through email: email@example.com before 28th October 2019 OR Click the Apply button on this Page