Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with 15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
Role Purpose: The finance intern will support the Borama Finance Team in ensuring up-to-date filing system, scanning all financial vouchers, updates excel sheet for all transaction including payees’ name, and taking part in the month-end process
- A University degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting or finance from a recognized university.
- Computer skills especially in Ms Excel, spread sheets, Ms Word
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Ability and willingness to work under high pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Supportive personnel management style
- Good command of English written and spoken
How to Apply