Finance & Administration Officer
Hill Development Inc, through its vast network both at home and abroad, has access to highly experienced and skilled personnel and state-of-art know-how in nearly every field of construction, rehabilitation and maintenance.
In this position you will be joining an experienced team of professionals providing creativity solutions to both private and public sector clients. You will be working in all phases of project development, from conceptual, schematic design, design development and construction document design work.
We are looking for a Finance & AdministrationOfficer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Administrative responsibilities include file management, correspondence drafting, funding program support, and ensuring supplies to the office are managed and maintained. Administrative duties also include developing and maintaining administrative systems and performing clerical duties, such as word processing, meeting minute taking, scanning and photocopying.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and administration.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Travel both domestically and internationally
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
For consideration, please apply using a cover letter, your resume and portfolio. to Hilldevelopmentinc@gmail.com referencing the job title on the email subject. No phone calls please. Hill Development Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.