Are you looking for a scholarship to study or teach abroad?
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees, Intra-Africa and Intra-ACP Academic Mobility Schemes, are the programmes managed by EACEA that currently offer scholarship opportunities.
If you do not find the information you are looking for, please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
For information on how to apply, requirements and deadlines, you should contact directly the universities coordinating the course of your interest.
Besides, students (at masters and doctoral level) and staff (administrative and academic) from an African country can apply for Intra-Africa academic mobility scheme scholarships.
Furthermore, students (at masters and doctoral level) and staff (administrative and academic) from the Africa, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States can apply for Intra-ACP academic mobility scheme scholarships.
Other scholarship opportunities are available under the Erasmus+ Programme, notably short-term scholarships for students and staff to study or teach abroad. If interested, you should contact your University, Higher Education Institution or refer to your National Agency for more information.
- ERAMUS JOINT MASTER DEGREES ( EMJMDS) – https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/emjmd-catalogue_en
- INTRA-ACP PARTNERSHIPS – https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/sites/2007-2013/Intra-acp-academic-mobility-scheme/Partnerships
- INTRA-AFRICA PARTNERSHIPS – https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/intra-africa/actions/intra-africa-academic-mobility-scheme/scholarship_en
- MORE OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED BY ERAMUS – https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/overview_en
How to get erasmus mundus scholarships
1. Select the master program from the EMJMD catalog. EMJMD Catalog – EACEA – European Commission
2. On the program website you will find complete information about deadlines, material to be sent (certificates, language certificates, etc.), reference letters, etc.
3. It is advisable to start writing the objective statement at least 3-4 months ahead of time as this is a comprehensive process.
4. Most EM programs require a language certificate with a relatively high limit. Therefore, plan to write TOEFL / IELTS as soon as possible.
All necessary documents should be sent on paper to the respective program coordinators. In addition, reference letters must be sent separately by their referees.
Talk to current program students for guidance on writing their essays.
How many Erasmus Mundus Scholarships can you apply for
There are many Erasmus Mundus Opportunities for you. Here is the Official Link to the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue
FOR FULL INFORMATION, visit the the website of the Scholarship: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/scholarships_en