PSA – Somalia is looking for a well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the position mentioned above.
The Enumerator’s contract is on a need-for-work basis and is not a full-time role, the task of this assignment as an enumerator is data collection within Garowe & Qardo IDPs camps.
The enumerator will be responsible for carrying out enumeration consisting of the profiling, counting and listing of the IDP or assisting respondents in answering the questions and in completing the questionnaire.
Responsibilities and tasks of Enumerators
The enumerators will be closely supervised and report to the CCCM Officer. Their core task will be to assist the consultant conduct successful Baseline survey.
- Attend the data collection training.
- Seek out respondents who fit the suggested profiles in assigned locations and collect data based on questionnaires developed and supplied by the programme.
- Ensure that questionnaires have been thoroughly checked and completed
- Gather and accurately record responses on questionnaires provided by the Results Measurement team
- Submit completed questionnaires and other equipment used in fieldwork
- As part of each assignment, participate in briefings, carry out data collection, data entry and/or reporting.
- Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field research activities
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Must have at least a diploma for post-secondary education. Degree Holders will have an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate prior experience in conducting KIIs & FGDs, baseline surveys, midterm surveys or end line survey.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Good communication skills and experience in participatory methodology.
- Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work on strict deadlines.
- Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each working day.
The work plan will be developed by the consultant and implemented within 4 days by enumerators.
Duration of service
10 enumerators will be engage for 4 days that includes training.
Submit your application letter and CV to Recruitment.PSA2002@gmail.com before 18st November 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be conducted for an interview