AMAANO BOARDING AND DAY SCHOOL
Amaano Boarding and Day school is hiring highly experienced fervent and dependable English as a Second Language Teacher for its Edexcel Advanced A level and O-level International UK Examinations.
Required knowledge and abilities
- Facilitates an ideal English Language Learning environment
- Organizes integrated English Language learning approaches
- Designs and implement professional records as required.
- Produces context based English language learning resources
- Facilities learner centered teaching approaches and techniques
- Set standardized Examinations
- Assists children who need special English language improvement Program
- Evaluates children’s performance and progress
- Adheres to teaching standards of ESL and English as First Languages
Qualifications and requirements
- 8 years of experience as Secondary Level ESL teacher from ( Form ones to four)
- BA/Bed English major or BA English literature from recognized university
- Excellent both in Written and Spoken English ( Cambridge IELTS Band 8 or 9)
- Must enjoy working with youth
- Creative and artistic in teaching abilities
- Gives Attention to details
- Preferably IGCSE or Advanced A –level prior teaching Experience
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Only foreign teacher can apply
- Excellent Command of English Language( Written and spoken English)
Application last deadline: Saturday , the 14th of December 2019: Only few shortlisted candidates can be accepted: Interested applicant can send their CV at AB&D School firstname.lastname@example.org or drop CV in person at Amaano Boarding and Day School Main office during working hours.
Short listed candidate will be communicated for Oral Interview and Written Exam on December , the 15th of December 2019 .