Job Advertisement- Data Clerk
Wamo Relief and Rehabilitation services (WRRS) is a humanitarian and Relief organization founded in Somalia in 2004. WRRS envisions promoting a peaceful society that can facilitate social economic activities and co-existence free from poverty and conflict-committed and united towards the reconstruction and development of communities. WRRS Mission is to strengthen the capacity of the local communities in Somalia and Kenya so that they may share and contribute to the educational, economic, and social well-being of their life through provision of relief supplies, emergency livelihoods and social support and capacity building interventions which are integrated in participatory community-based peace building and human rights-based approaches towards sustainable peace, reconstruction and development of Somalia. WRRS
Reporting To: Field Protection/CCCM Officer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Bardale, South West state of Somalia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To collect data from all the IDP settlements on time, enterthe data into database, analyzed and to submit it to the line management.
- To make sure that the data and reports monthly and quarterly are on time for submission to line Manager
- Register beneficiaries for Distribution of Kits and other materials
- Work closely with officer, mentors/supervisors and other management team.
- Liaise with MoPH Gender ministry regarding the reporting requirements, progresses, challenges and solutions.
- Manage project files and make sure a hard-copy folder and an electronic folder are assigned to the project with initial documentation inserted, and that existing files are kept updated.
- He/ She will also be asked to undertake additional tasks associated with this position in support of the field Protection/CCCMOfficer
- To provide Data for the GBV cases sector and keep confidentiality of the data.
- To attend meetings related to GBV and CP for updates
- To provide feedback to the project staff according to data analysis.
- Support implementation of CP and GBV activities including organizing quarterly GBV data collection meetings and sharing
- Supervise GBV and CP data and also liaise with other organizations focal points
- Liaise between health providers and Case manager for proper and coordinated GBV /CP data collection
- Perform any other task assign by the supervisor
- Bachelor degree in computer science or Management.
- 1 year experience with Multi- sector intervention is privilege
- Good team work spirit.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Applicants should be Somalia National.
- Application letters and copies of relevant academic and technical qualifications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 20th May 2020.
- NB: Please note on the subject of the email Data Clerks
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply