Dalmar Specialists and Teaching Hospital is a state of the art, private owned hospital in Mogadishu, Somalia with the aim of providing quality and affordable health care.
DSTH invites suitable, qualified, highly competent and self-driven candidates to fill the HR MANAGER position.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
General Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provision of leadership for Human Resources Strategic Planning by collecting, analyzing and identifying current and future Human Resources needs within the Hospital.
· Implement all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
· To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved
· To coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct orientation program
· Oversee compliance with regulatory concerns.
· Plan, organize and direct employee performance by checking, verifying and monitoring achievement according to performance targets and goals and control deviations from the set plan.
· Assist in recruitment and selection the right candidates.
· Issue job descriptions, required qualifications, skills, work experience required for specific job positions, duties and responsibilities.
· Assess and determine employee training needs skills and knowledge to enable them perform their job effectively.
· Ensure timely preparation of the payroll.
· Document and maintain employee records and information including employment history, work hours etc.
· Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal
· Must have graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resource or any other business-related field.
· Registered member of a recognized HR Association
· Experience working in a hospital will be an added advantage
· At least 3-4 years’ work experience in a busy HR department
· Excellent people management skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Confident and articulate.
· Responsible individual, exhibiting discipline and integrity.
· A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure.
· Good organization and administrative skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
Interested applicants for any of the positions are advised to send their CV’S to email@example.com Applications should be clearly marked (Application for HR MANAGER Position) Provide contacts of at least 2 referees with their day time contact.
Somali Speaking individuals are highly recommended to apply
This should be submitted not later than Tueday 13th October 2020.