Vacancy Announcement (1 Position)
|Organization||Gargaar Relief and Development Organization (GREDO)|
|Position Title||Crowed Controllers (1 Position)|
|Location/Duty Station||Hudur – Bakool|
|Commitment to Diversity||GREDO is an equal opportunities employer.|
GREDO is an indigenous local NGO. Non-profit non-partial, non- political and voluntary organization based in Baidoa. To reach the most affected grass-root communities in Bay and Bakool regions and lower Shebelle effectively and efficiently, the necessity of local partnership in relief program appeared. Responding to the partnership need, a group of Somali intellectuals and well-wishers initiated in December 1992 a local non-governmental organization called Gargaar Relief and Development Organization (GREDO) the organization has implemented during these period different projects including relief and emergency programs and later improved into rehabilitation and developmental programs.
- Ensure patients receive a health card in the waiting area
- Ensure patients to go to the waiting area after entering the medical facility
- Ensures patients to follow instructions of the crowd controller.
- Make sure relatives of the patient to wait for the patient outside the premises
- Does not accept gifts or money from her patients or their family for care provided
- Maintain patient’s confidentiality at all times
- Compliant with GREDO rules and regulations, following GREDO protocols
- Responsible for GREDO equipment, and materials as appropriate, immediately report to his supervisor or to the Log Expat in case of any incident of theft, damage, abuse, threat to GREDO property, security problems.
- Act responsibly with regard to health and safety through safe working and the proper application of materials.
- Collaborate with medical and non-medical staff
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities as required by his line manager
- Middle (8 years of education)
- Desirable Experience in a similar job/setting
- Satisfactory level of English, proficient in Somali and any other relevant local language
Core Values and Critical Competences.
Respect Integrity Transparency & Accountability
Commitment Excellence Diversity
Initiating Action Facilitating Change Team Mobilization
Stress Tolerance Collaboration Coaching and Mentoring
Adaptability Negotiation Conflict Management
- Child Protection and safeguarding
The responsibilities of the post will require the post holder to have regular contact with children or young people and Gredo as an organization has a dignity of protecting and safeguarding children by giving awareness, protection reporting and taking actions.
All applicants should drop a letter of application and updated CV (including 3 referees) to email@example.com and indicate the position applied for in the subject.
The deadline for application is …13/12/2019……………………………
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: Please provide 3 professional referees e.g. Institution of learning, Previous and current supervisors at workplace.