BENADIR REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION MOGADISHU MUNICIPALITY
Regional Security Office (RSO)
|Application Deadline:||15, oct, 2019|
|Type of Contract:||Individual Contract|
|Post Level:||Local Consultant|
|Positions:||1. Coordinator and DistrictLiaison|
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE POSITION
The Regional Security Office (RSO) is aligned under the National Security Office. The President of Federal Member States (FMS) and/or the Governor of Banadir appoint the RSO Director. The DRSO supports Director, National Security Office and serves as the military, security and intelligence adviser relating to counterterrorism.
Regional Security Office: The mission of the Regional Security Office (RSO) is to support the Regional Security Council (RSC) and the National Security Office (NSO) with the timely military, security, intelligence and counterterrorism information they need to keep the Federal Member States (FMS), Banadir and the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) safe, and secure.
JOB TITLE : COORDINATOR AND DISTRICT LIAISON
Summary of key functions:
Provides advice and support to BRA/RSO management, programmes and projects focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Produce clear, relevant and coordinated information on significant regional security and threat-related events that have potential to impact national, regional and local public safety conditions in the Federal Republic ofSomalia.
- Conduct outreach to the regional and local partners to further enhance the awareness and understanding role in security andcounterterrorism.
- Coordinate and liaison district security offices and collect daily bases information from districts.
- Excellent spoken and written English andSomali
Requird Skills and Experience
- Secondry school, or a related technicalfield
- Minimum of 2 years of security related work experience, including previous experience working in a conflict affectedarea.
- Build effective relationships andpartnerships
- Interact with all members of the Municipality ofMogadishu
- Excellent interpersonalskills
- Build and shareknowledge
- Provide guidance and support toothers
- Apply existing knowledge towork
- Make valuable practicecontributions
- Excellent oral and writtenskills
- Listen actively and respondeffectively
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates are requested to submit through email their expression of interest by email@example.com CC to directorgeneral.spa@Mogadishu.gov.so with the subject of the post you prefer to apply Coordinator and District LiaisonFemale Candidates Only Can Apply. The interested applicants should submit; evaluators’ profile and CVs. Application deadline 15 OCT,2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview