Branch Managers (Hargeisa , Arabsiyo, Borama and Gabilay) ( 4 POSITIONS)
SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Somcable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! The most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths comes from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
Who we are looking for?:
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Branch Manager (s) to lead our branches in Hargeisa, Gabilay, Arabsiyo and Borama . Your goal is to retain the existing clients and attract new ones by providing outstanding customer service to our clients through the implementation of company’s customer service procedures, customer loyalty programs, to reach the targeted customer satisfaction goals and sales.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in sales, customer service and/or marketing position preferably in the telecommunication industry, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
|Position||Branch Manager (s) Borama, Arabsiyo,Gabilay and Hargeisa|
|Reports to||Sales Manager|
|Supervisees||Branch Team Members.|
|Duty Station||Borama, Arabsiyo, Gabilay and Hargeisa|
|Salary||As per Somcable SO! Salary Scale|
|Starting Date||As soon as possible|
Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervise day-to-day operations of the branch and its teams including, the customer service, customer care, retention and outdoor teams.
- Conduct research on branch location’s population with regards to potential customers, prepare customized plans and strategies on marketing and sales of SO! Products.
- Plan the outdoor activity campaigns and lead the door to door sales with outdoors sales team.
- Work with Sales Manager to grow market share and increase sales or branch area.
- Formulate definitive plans of actions to enhance a professional and excellent level of customer service to existing / new customers.
- Handles customer issues, resolution and communicates escalated issues to the Sales manager or via Customer Care Escalation Process.
- Handle all kind of customer complaints carefully, with special attention on customer retention.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner by following the company’s customer care and customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction and sales goals and coordinate the team efforts towards the overall branch objectives.
- Maintain accurate records and document various branch activities.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on the performance in terms of various branch to be submitted to HQ regularly.
- Manage the branch human resources in terms of performance, attendance, problem solving and various human resources issues in coordination with Human Resources Department in HQ.
- To lead and motive the Sales/Customer Care Team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objective.
- To formulate sales strategic plans and submit it to the sales manager for approval and implementation.
- To identify appropriate business targets with the end in view of generating sales opportunities.
- Assist with customer concerns and product/ service questions.
- Complete reports showing sales / cash balancing / inventory and attendance etc. to accurately report performance of Branch.
- Accurately review staff performance and communicate all human resource issues, concerns and incidents to sales manager.
- Monitors customer interactions and provide feedback to staff and assist them in sales and customer care performance.
- Maintain branch inventory and all Equipment/ Devices, Vehicles etc assigned for the operation of the branch.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sales Manager.
Requirements (Person Specifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, with concertation on Sales, Marketing and Customer Care.
- 3 years of professional experience in Sales, Marketing and Customer Care preferably in Telecom industry.
- Full computer literacy.
- Strong IT skills will be an added advantage.
- Fair English language skills will be an added advantage.
- Human Resources, Leadership and Supervisory Skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line should clearly read ‘’ Branch Manager + Location/City) the deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 17th December 2019.
SOMCABLE SO! IS AN EQUAL OPPERTUINITY EMPLOYER