SO! Ltd is the only Authorized Retail Agent for Somcable!!!
It is an ISP that fulfills the connectivity requirements for Organizations and individuals in Somaliland. SO! Uses the latest technology to deliver a full suite of world class services to its customers.
SO! Builds upon Smokable’s strength by using their fiber optic network infrastructure to deliver complete solutions for High Speed Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions. This makes SO! The most comprehensive ISP, the only and largest fiber network provider for all of Somaliland communication requirements.
We believe in leadership through people. Our technology and service-delivery strengths come from our valued employees who have joined SO! & Somcable from all over the world to earn customer trust and loyalty with a continuing commitment to the deployment of innovative technology, reliable, affordable high-quality services and excellent customer care.
Who we are looking for?
Our company searching for a motivated and experienced sales Branch manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. He or she will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have at least 5 years proven working experience
in this role and BS in Business Administration or related field. In addition to being an excellent communicator and strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
|Positions||BRANCH MANAGERS(3 Positions)|
|Reports to||SALES MANAGER|
|Supervisees||To properly and systematically manage Branch operations and lead all Sales/Customer Care Agents, Cashiers, Technical Support Representatives assigned to branch.|
|Duty Station||Hargeisa, Somaliland with frequent travels to regional offices|
|Salary||As per Somcable SO! Salary Scale|
|Starting Date||Oct 24th 2019, to November24th 2019|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lead, directly and motive the Sales/Customer Care Team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objective.
- To formulate sales strategic plans and submit it to the sales manager for approval and implementation.
- To identify appropriate business targets with the end in view of generating sales opportunities.
- Work with Sales Manager to grow market share and increase sales or branch area.
- Formulate definitive plans of actions to enhance a professional and excellent level of customer service to existing, new customers.
- Handles customer issues, resolution and communicates escalated issues to the Sales manager or via Customer Care Escalation Process.
- Assist with customer concerns and product, service questions.
- Complete reports showing sale, cash balancing,inventory and attendance etc. to accurately report performance of Branch.
- Accurately review staff performance and communicate all human resource issues, concerns and incidents to sales manager.
- Monitors customer interactions and provide feedback to staff and assist them in sales and customer care performance.
- Maintain branch inventory and all Equipment, Devices, Vehicles etc assigned for the operation of the branch.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sales Manager.
Requirements (Person Specifications):
- Proven branch management experience, as aTelecom Companiesor similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years proven working experience in the relevant role.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject should line should clearly read ‘’ Branch Manager the deadline for receiving applications is Sunday24th November 2019.
SOMCABLE SO! IS AN EQUAL OPPERTUINITY EMPLOYER