We specialize in recruiting fundamental support staff that all companies just couldn’t do without. It’s that simple. Somali Employment Agency (SEA) is an independent, legally registered recruitment agency, with local market knowledge and in-depth expertise, a true market leader in the provision of contingency permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services.
We are the largest in the country, maintaining offices in the major cities of the country, and We’re quickly emerging as one of Somalia’s leading commercial recruitment consultancies and our reputation for honest, effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better). SEA has a reputation for providing an honest and quality-driven service which has resulted in us becoming the first point of call for local business and candidates needing a professional localized recruitment service. Three things to know about us:
- We are independent, owner-managed recruitment company, which means we’re flexible in delivering bespoke solutions and we care about exceeding client expectations.
- We help companies recruit for business support staff within Sales, Marketing, Administration, IT, Marketing and Finance functions; but we love the challenge of fi nding the niche-skills and sector backgrounds that others can’t.
- We have a diverse range of high caliber, experienced individuals from all manner of industries. A comprehensive and regularly updated database of candidates, means our ability to deliver is unrivaled by any other local recruitment supplier. What makes us different?
Our passion is excellence, not just recruiting. We see ourselves as an ethical bunch who refuse to cut corners and we know how much our commitment and continuity goes towards keeping our clients and candidates coming back to us. We do not fluid your email address with useless CVs that take weeks and months to sort out, but we use a combination of attraction and selection techniques to identify and recruit the best quality candidates that has to offer. On average, we send the CVs of the best 10 candidates for each position to give greater flexibility to our customers.
We follow minimum Service Levels on every campaign so our clients know exactly what to expect and are able to manage our performance. We use the latest technology to source, screen and communicate with candidates to deliver consistently great service and guaranteed results.
Our Approach – Find the Best candidate for your Business ‘
We are committed to finding the candidate that is best for your business. We use a flexible recruitment strategy to find only the best and most relevant candidates for your vacancies, That means we’ll look at the culture, values, and beliefs of your company – and we will find an outstanding candidate that matches your company’s culture. A candidate can come with an unblemished record of career progression and a tremendous track record: but if they’re not going to fit with your company and your team, it won’t work.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Our average recruitment cycle takes 1 week from taking the initial vacancy brief to finalizing the job offer. We begin by advising you on the vacancy itself, the availability of relevant candidates, the competitiveness of your offering, and the most suitable means of screening and selection to ensure you don’t miss out on top talent. By understanding the candidate market, we know which attraction techniques are most likely to target relevant applicants and use a range of methods (from advertising to executive search) to ensure we identify a diverse pool of potential employees. All candidates we identify are assessed against a tiered rating scale linked to your job description, allowing us to present you with a refined shortlist that matches your exact requirements. All in all, this means you only get to review CVs of the very best candidates with the right skis, the right value, and the right work ethic and conduct a streamlined interview process that will leave You spoilt for choice.
How we can help you
We have 8 different divisions to provide the right candidate for your next vacancy:
- Education covers the full education spectrum: early years, primary, secondary, further education and higher education. We cover both the country and the independent sector and supply temporary and permanent staff from teaching assistants through to head teachers.
- Health Care with all the health care professionals such as doctors, nurses, radiologists, hospital administrators, etc.
- Accountancy and Finance. It was born out of ’s growing demand for specialist finance professionals. It deals with transactional, part-qualified and qualified roles
- Business Support specializes in administration, PAs, customer call centers and marketing roles across . All candidates are comprehensively tested by us to ensure they have the necessary skills.
- Hospitality and Cleansing The division covers all roles from cleaning and housekeeping to front of house and all roles leading up to head chef.
- Engineering and Construction specializes in engineering roles such as civil engineers, electrical engineers, communication engineers, etc. and the supply of the construction workers: skilled and unskilled.
- IT, Sales & Procurement offers recruitment solutions to all businesses. From telesales and field sales to sales managers and directors; from IT help desk technicians through to specialist developers – and for every stage of the procurement chain.